Delivery, Returns & Payments Policy
|Standard Delivery||R75-00||1-3 working days|
|Bulky Delivery (Rims & wheels)||R200-00||2-3 working days|
|Bulky Delivery (Frames & forks)||R300-00||2-3 working days|
|Bulky Delivery (Full Bike)||R500-00||2-3 working days|
Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with the order details and tracking number
- All orders are dispatched with our couriers and arrive within 1-3 working days provided that the product is in stock.
- Please note full bike builds take around a week and will be dispatched via our couriers and will arrive within 1-3 working days.
- You will be required to sign for delivery. We suggest providing a daytime address where someone will be able to sign between 9am and 5pm.
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the parcel will be left with someone at the property who will be required to sign e.g. staff.
- Every order has a tracking number, which can be used to trace your parcel online.
- We unfortunately do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard and instant EFT.
Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Gravel & Tour via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Gravel & Tour separately from card details, which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).