Hope RD40 Carbon – RS4 S-Pull 6 Bolt
R23,000.00 inc. Vat
The RD40 wheelset is our game changing carbon road/cyclo cross wheelset. Combining the latest in carbon technology with our versatile and enduring RS4 Disc straight pull hubs these wheels were designed for uncompromised performance for a wide range of disciplines.
- Built with RS4 straight pull 6 bolt 24 hole hubs using Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes
- Wheels are built from start to finish by hand in Barnoldswick
- Only available in 700c
- Carbon Clincher rim, tubeless compatible
- Available with either a Shimano or Campag freehub body
- Designed to suit disc brake sets using 6 bolt rotors
- The RS4 rear hubs feature the reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Complete wheel Weights: 1495g pair
- Rim dimensions: 40mm deep, 26.5mm external width and 19mm internal width
- Rim ERD is 563mm
- ETRTO 622×19
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyres.
- Strong monocoque, undirectional carbon fibre construction rim
- Weight for rim only
- 24 hole straight pull complete wheels
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim CX-Ray Aero black straight spokes and brass nipples.
- Wheels come supplied with QR and 12mm end caps for front wheel and rear wheel comes with QR and 142×12 end caps as standard.
- Choose from our 6 different hub colour options.
- Wheels can be adapted quickly and easily to suit different frame and fork fitting using our conversion kits available separately.